Sunday, May 18, 2008

Garden update...5-18

I've planted the zuccini, cucumbers, and chives, and got some flowers too! Going to add some tomatoe plants to the mix tomorrow or the next day!











I wonder if I put the hills to close together? We'll see when the plants start growing! They go in this order from right to left, zuccini, yellow squash, cucumbers...with the chives in the small bottom left corner, the tomatoes will hopefully go along the left-hand side.


























Added some flowers around the bird house/feeder...hopefully they'll come back next year!













And the newest addition to our family...oh my! I've cut the lawn once, and will need to do it again later this week b/c of rain...if only we had all the goats that Uncle Alan and Aunt Connie have! No need for gas powered machinery.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Great garden!!! I'll have to add you to my list of urban farmers. (I have a spare goat I could send you if you are really interested in grass powered lawn mowing.) Keep planting and writing. I'll look forward to seeing how the garden does.