Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camera broken! Boston Take II

My casio camera's zoom is freaking out, so we're out of photos for a while...

Went to Boston today. Had an awesome drive in, lots of pretty trees in peak color, and surprisingly little traffic. Have to love EZ pass...fly by all those slow pokes in the cash only lanes....muhahahaha.

Good Karma -- a woman gave KG and I her two extra tickets (from her membership) to get into the museum (savings $17 a piece). I did have library passes so we were only going to pay $5 but still FREE is so much better! THEN when I went back to the MFA to pay for parking before leaving, and ran into some members trying to get their discount but having much difficulty...I showed them how to properly use the kiosks and was given the use of their membership card...(savings $10)....how awesome is that! And to keep passing this good karma on, I gave a cute European couple my $5 coupon as they were entering the museum...wow...what a day eh?

Made it home in one piece too!

Off to MD...and then OHIO...it's going to be a busy October. Hope ya'll are happy and healthy (as GCP likes to say).

No comments: